Chesterfield Associates is fully licensed and insured, and offers warranty and insurance for all services provided. It is privately owned and is led by 4 management officers with over a century of combined experience. Among their staff are employees that hold NY Welding Certificates, Boating Captain Licenses, and Crane Operating Licenses. Safety is their primary concern and all personnel hold OSHA training and Hazardous Material Operations certificates.
The Westhampton Beach, New York based headquarters maintains a fleet of heavy equipment and construction vehicles on over 16 acres of industrial space. Chesterfield Associates also has a branch office in Westport Island, Maine specializing in marine construction.
Additionally, the BBB (Better Business Bureau) has determined that Chesterfield Associates Inc. meets BBB accreditation standards.
Chesterfield Associates Inc. affirms that it meets and will abide by the following BBB standards:
1. Build Trust – Establish and maintain a positive track record in the marketplace.
2. Advertise Honestly – Adhere to established standards of advertising and selling.
3. Tell the Truth – Honestly represent products and services, including clear and adequate disclosures of all material terms.
4. Be Transparent – Openly identify the nature, location, and ownership of the business, and clearly disclose all policies, guarantees and procedures that bear on a customer’s decision to buy.
5. Honor Promises – Abide by all written agreements and verbal representations.
6. Be Responsive – Address marketplace disputes quickly, professionally, and in good faith.
7. Safeguard Privacy – Protect any data collected against mishandling and fraud, collect personal information only as needed, and respect the preferences of customers regarding the use of their information.
8. Embody Integrity – Approach all business dealings, marketplace transactions and commitments with integrity.
The Better Business Bureau routinely monitors its files on Chesterfield Associates Inc. to affirm that Chesterfield Associates Inc. continues to meet all BBB Accreditation Standards.
* Notes on the BBB Accreditation Process:
Not every business is eligible for BBB Accreditation. Businesses must meet, commit to and maintain the BBB Code of Business Practices (Accreditation Standards) in order to be eligible for and maintain BBB Accreditation. The BBB Code of Business Practices represents sound advertising, selling and customer service practices that enhance customer trust and confidence in business. The Code is built on the BBB Standards for Trust, the eight principles (see above) that summarize important elements of creating and maintaining trust in business.
Blue Book Classifications for Chesterfield Associates, Inc.:
• Dredging Contractors
• Foundation Contractors – Geotechnical
• Marine Construction
• Pile Driving Contractors
• Shoring Contractors
• Underpinning Contractors
This company maintains a membership in good standing with Associates Builders & Contractors, Inc. (ABC). Clients include the U.S. Coast Guard, the National Park Service, New York State, Nassau & Suffolk County counties and many other Mid-Atlantic States, counties and municipalities in addition to a large base of private clients.
Chesterfield Associates has received many awards for quality workmanship and takes great pride in delivering projects on time and within budget.